This website contains controversial material and should be critically considered.

My journals and notes about life, God, religion, secular humanism, philosophy and free thought.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I was born in 1988 in Moscow, Russia. I currently reside in Vancouver, Canada. I am an undergraduate art student at the Emily Carr Institute of Art + Design on Granville Island in Vancouver. I am currently pursuing the Bachelor of Media Art program, majoring in Animation.

Friday, December 8, 2006

Introduction

Welcome to Recrudescence,

You are currently reading my latest blog called Recrudescence. The address to the blog is http://blog.globexdesigns.com/

Let me introduce myself. My name is Evgueni Naverniouk and I am fascinated by religion (mostly Christianity and Buddhism), philosophy and the origin of way we (humans) think. I am an art student at the Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design where I have been greatly inspired by John Wertschek. I am an agnostic and I'm a strong believer in secular humanism, logic and freethought. I am greatly inspired by Daniel C. Dennett, adaptionism, J. Farrell Till and
consciousness science. In this blog I plan on sharing with you my journals, notes and essays about anything pertaining to the previously mentioned topics.

Before I begin making official posts I'd like to encourage everyone reading to participate in the discussions. Please let me know what you think about the issue in question and share your ideas. I'm always very interested in hearing what people have to say and a lot of the time other's opinions greatly help influence my philosophies as well.

Hope you enjoy the read.
- Evgueni Naverniouk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home